Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Corruption @ Lalbagh Passport Office Bangalore

Yesterday, I went to Lalbagh Passport Office Bangalore for some work.
I was on my bike.
When I reached the enterence, the security stopped me and said that parking is full, please go to nearby parking area.
When I went to the nearby parking which is just beside the passport office, they forced me park in open, without giving me any recipt.
When I went inside the passport office, just out of curiocity I took a round of the whole campous and basement. To my surprise, it was completly empty.
While returning, when I took my bike from the parking I was asked pay Rs. 50/- because I had parked for ~5 Hours.
I have no problem with paying 50/- but without a recipt, I am sure it is not going to add to the govt. revenue.
 

No comments: